Fall Wheel Throwing for Kids ages 11-15 - 5-10 weeks
Tuesdays 9/12-11/14, 4:15-6:15 PM with Sara Young. During this class, kids ages 11-15 will be introduced to basic pottery and wheel throwing. Sara will guide the class through wedging, centering, and forming a pot on the wheel, as well as basic glazing and surface design.
Format: Drop-In Hybrid. Given the busy nature of kids schedules, we have found that many kids cannot come every week so each week the class is only half full. To alleviate this, we are going to try a drop-in format.
- The class fee of $175 is for 5 classes that can be used during the 10-week Fall class session.
- If your kid come to more than 5 classes, you will be invoiced $35 for each additional week they come. They are welcome to come to every week if your schedule allows.
- Unused classes do not carry over to the next session and refunds will not be provided so that we have a known minimum amount to cover studio overhead and payroll expenses.
- This class does not include additional practice time - kids will only be able to practice and work on projects during class time.
- Clay is now included in the cost of the class. Kids will not purchase and store clay individually.